Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (the Model/Participant) and World Model Hunt India Publishing Agency (hereinafter referred as WMH India).
This is a legally binding electronic document in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 between Model/Participation and WMH India as detailed below.
- Agency means the WMH India the Company or the organization so representing the Model/Participants who have registered for such publication.
- Agreement means the contract agreed and executed between WMH India and Model/Participant.
- Advertisement means an advertisement published, reproduced, or included in or on any websites, social media platform or Magazines issued by WMH India of the User/Model/Advertiser.
- Advertisers and Sponsors - Advertisers is the company or organization that advertises a model, service, or even communication of an idea of services. Sponsors are the company or organization promoting such services (financially) that is that they pay or contributes to the costs involved in happening of an event and publishing.
- Data shall mean and includes all/any photographs, recordings, videos, interviews, publications, magazines, details pertaining to personal identification, and any other information/documents relating to promotion activities of the Model.
- E-Mail means any communication taken place between the User and WMHI Agency for the said advertisements.
- Franchise means that the company or the organization which has the applicable authorization by appropriate authorities including statutory authorities that enables the company to carry out commercial activities, in strategy for business expansion.
- Journal means any journal or other print publication published by or on behalf of the Publisher.
- Model means any individual/s and/or potential candidates selected and employed with the Agency, who are part of Assignments conducted by the Agency in connection with displaying fashion clothes of the Agency and representing them in such appropriate forums.
- Magazine means a photoshoot published in a Magazine.
- Material means any advertising material/copy, artwork, photographs, or other material provided or to be provided by the User in connection with the Advertisement Order.
- Publishermeans the contracting entity set out on the invoice(s) submitted to the User by the Publisher. Publishing Agency which is WMHI here.
- Publication means any materials published in digital formats or otherwise.
- Services includes all those services that the Agency provides to the said Model, that including getting Published and Interviewed by the Agency. Any such other Services that WMH India provides to its/other Model’s.
- Terms and Conditions means this term and conditions as applicable and includes any amendments made therein from time to time.
- Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions set out on this page as amended by the Publisher from time to time in pursuant with Indian laws.
- User means the person or legal entity who submits their photographs, portfolio, products, or services wanting the same which will be advertised on WMHI paid or unpaid.
Terms and Conditions:
- In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, or ambiguity as to the rights and obligations of the parties on the terms and conditions stated herein and any Ancillary Document, this terms and conditions shall control and supersede any such inconsistency, conflict, or ambiguity.
- The Model hereby agrees that WMH India shall have the exclusive right to use the Model’s name along with the approved portraits and pictures of the Model and may use it for any other commercial purposes as the Agency deems fit.
- Model agrees to update the contact details, updated photographs, and any other promotional activities as agreed between parties.
- The Model shall provide full disclosure on any matters related to the Model’s career including any future professional projects undertaken if any.
- The Model hereby agrees that WMH India is the sole and exclusive publishing Agency and shall not contract, negotiate, or register with any other third-party agency without prior written consent from WMH India.
- The Model shall, always, act in a professional and ethical manner and shall attend all Assignments punctually. Any acts and/or omissions which constitutes misconduct, dishonesty, insubordination, and any other unaccepted behavior is strictly not acceptable, and the Assignment/Contract of the Model may be terminated forthwith by WMH India without any prior notice.
- WMH India reserves the right to terminate the Model’s contract without notice for breach of the terms and conditions herein including the terms and conditions of the Agreements/Assignments executed between the Model and WMH India.
- The Model agrees to carry out each and every Assignment to the best standard of ability and skill.
- The Model shall comply with all rules and regulations relating to health and safety, and any other general prevention that is needed to be taken care of in or any other location where the assignment is being conducted.
- The Model shall at all times keep WMH India informed of any significant changes around any aspects, regarding any assignments, appearance but not limited to, any change of hair style or color, weight loss or gain or the addition of any tattoo or any other visible feature such as a piercing.
- All images and details reproduced in association with WMH India are supplied by the individual model with consent of the individual model. The Agency as such cannot be held responsible for any loss howsoever caused by the model misrepresenting themselves in any way. The Model specifically acknowledges and agree that he/she is fully conscious and aware of the nature of the photographs, portraits, images etc developed during the Assignments and warrants his/her consent to appear fully and/or partially nude in some or all of the photographs/portraits etc as the case may be.
- The Model shall not without the consent in writing of a duly authorized representative of the Agent expose, reveal or make public any information in connection with the business of the Agency or the terms of Assignment/ Agreement terms and these Terms and Conditions, all which information is to be regarded by the Model as ‘strictly confidential nature’.
- The Model shall acknowledge that WMH India cannot guarantee that any Assignments are secured and makes no representations to this effect.
- The Model hereby consents for WMH India to use any relevant photographs, images or other information relating to the Model to secure Assignments.
- That is No photographer may be sued in connection with having possession or using the MODEL’s photographs, pictures, or portraits of any kind for commercial purposes as it is understood that the MODEL consented to be taken by the said photographer.
- The Model on accepting the said terms & conditions shall ensure in their best abilities to comply with the same otherwise the Model will be held liable for any losses incurred.
- The Model shall provide a prior written notice of fifteen (15) days to WMH India to withdraw from any Assignment. The Model shall be held liable for any additional costs as a result or failure to comply with conditions of the Assignment. If a Model fails to complete an assignment for any reason other than illness (to be evidenced by a medical certificate) then the model shall be liable to pay for costs or losses incurred.
- In further to the above clause as the case may be the Model shall acknowledge that any work or publishing contract submitted to WMH India is legally owned by WMH India and will then be considered as WMH India property. In pursuance to clause (16), this would include any work mentioned in the terms of the contract or any work inclusively mentioned in the notice period. Thus, all Photographs, Images etc., or any other content will now be used and owned by WMH India.
- All images and details reproduced in association with WMH India are supplied by the individual model and/or their associates and with the full permission and consent of the individual model/associates. WMH India cannot be held responsible for any loss howsoever caused by the model misrepresenting themselves in any way. WMH Indian shall not be liable for any direct loss, consequential or damage suffered by the Model as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
- The Model hereby agrees and affirms that her/his Photographs, videos or collage submitted to WMH India shall be edited in the manner suitable for publication as in when required and due to which the originals (photographs, video or collage) may not be in the same form as was submitted by the Model. However, WMH India will ensure that the due credits and acknowledgment is given to the respective Photographer/Painter (Creator) as per the details provided by the Model during the time of submission.
- Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, pandemic, lock outs, accidents, etc., and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations, or WMH India may terminate the Assignment/Agreement with the Model.
- The Model is solely responsible for obtaining all the necessary copyright permits to reproduce their images in association with WMH India. The Agency cannot be held responsible whatsoever for any copyright infringements however caused or associated. All images and details reproduced are taken in good faith from the Models by the Agency.
- General Data Protection of Regulation (GDPR) lays down rules relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of personal data. GDPR provides citizens of EU with greater control over their personal data and assures that their information is being securely protected across Europe, regardless of whether the data processing takes place in the EU or not, mentioned under Article 3 of GDPR.
- The data, as collected and available with WMH India is a repository which is accessible to not only to WMH India but also to its parent company, its subsidiaries/affiliates for marketing purposes and used in relation thereof. Such accessibility not only an explicit consent but also a binding contractual consent given by the Model for collecting and storing personal data as required under GDPR laws.
- Digitally record consent,
- State legal basis for storing personal data,
- Store the source from where you got the consent and
- Store when and who has updated the information.
- Transfers of personal data to the country in question will be assimilated to intra-EU transmissions of data and United States of America remains recognized by the European Commission. EU data protection rules apply to the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes all EU countries and non-EU countries. The framework “EU-US Privacy Shield” protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.
The Framework includes:
- Strong data protection obligations on companies receiving personal data from the EU
- Safeguards on US government access to data
- Effective protection and redress for individuals
- An annual joint review by EU and US to monitor the correct application of the arrangement.
The EU-U.S. Privacy Shield is based on a system of self-certification by which U.S. organizations commit to a set of privacy principles (that is the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles). It applies to both controllers and processors (agents), with the specificity that processors must be contractually bound to act only on instructions from the EU controller and assist the latter in responding to individuals exercising their rights under the principles. The protection afforded to personal data by the Privacy Shield applies to any EU data subject whose personal data have been transferred from the Union to organizations in the U.S. that have self-certified their adherence to the Principles with the Department of Commerce.
You further agree to WMH India Terms as below:
- Printing or publishing advertisements on any other business segments and any other social media platforms.
- Online advertisements on Home - WMH India
- Any other online advertising booked by WMHI publisher through any other portals.
By placing an order, the “Advertiser” (the person placing the order for the Advertisement whether they are the advertiser of the product or service referred to in the Advertisement or the advertising agency for such advertiser) accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms in full.
The User/Advertiser grants the Publisher an irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and republish the Advertisement within the relevant Publication (irrespective of the medium or platform in or on which it is published) in accordance with the provisions of the Advertisement Order.
The Publisher reserves the right to reject, refuse, postpone, cancel, or require amendment to the whole or part of any Material, Advertisement Order or Advertisement submitted for insertion into a Publication at any time, whether or not it has accepted the Advertisement Order.
Advertisement Order is subjected to additional conditions which will be notified by the Publisher to the Customer.
WMH India may refuse to publish any Advertisement for any Advertiser who has not paid any sums due for any advertising in any of the Magazines or the Website. The Advertiser will remain responsible for all outstanding charges.
The User/Advertiser/Model shall submit all Advertisements to the Publisher in accordance with the Publisher’s then current technical specifications or terms & conditions (as may be updated from time to time), the current version of which is available on the website of WMH India.
The Publisher shall not be responsible for any error or omission in the insertion of any Advertisement, or for any damage or loss of any copy, electronic files, data, or other materials provided for the purpose of an Advertisement or any shrinkage or color alteration that may occur during the normal course of production.
It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that all Advertisements are correct, accurate and not misleading and in this regard The Publisher is not responsible for any faults in an Advertisement.
The User/Advertiser guarantees to WMH India that:
- Any information provided in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true, and not misleading.
- In case of minor the User/Advertiser has obtained the consent of their immediate legal guardian whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement.
- You agree that the Advertisements provided by YOU to US are legal, honest, and truthful, are not contrary to the provisions of any applicable Indian law and does not further infringe the rights of any other person.
For any inquiry, please email us at email@example.com.